1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the functioning of the Internet. Cookies are used, for example, to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; analyze the habits and behaviors of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor. Cookies can be classified as follows:
According to the entity that manages them Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL :
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as those used by social networks, or by external content such as videos stored on YouTube.
According to the period of time they remain activated (Duration):
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded in the local memory of your device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the local memory of your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose (Purpose):
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed. to service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
The cookies used by this website are detailed below, together with the purpose and duration of each one:
- Own cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions.
- Analytical Cookies: they are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know the most visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus be able to improve the web portal through.
- Social network cookies: these are cookies used to identify you as a user on the social network and to be able to interact through your profile through the installed APIs.
Specifically, the current cookies on the page are:
|challengecanarias.com||_ga||Analytics, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users||2 years|
|challengecanarias.com||_gid||Analytics, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|challengecanarias.com||_fbp||Used by Facebook to offer a series of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.||1 day|
|challengecanarias.com||_gat_gtag_UA_||This Google Analytics cookie is for analysis and is used to measure how users interact with our website.||session|
|challengecanarias.com||moove_gdpr_popup||It remembers a user’s cookie preference and consent granted or withdrawn for the current website.||1 year|
Es importante destacar que estas tecnologías no son intrusivas, ya que toda la información obtenida a través de las cookies es totalmente anónima, y en ningún caso puede ser asociada a un usuario concreto e identificado. Esta información permite a Fede adaptar y mejorar sus servicios a los intereses de los usuarios. No obstante, el usuario tiene la opción de impedir la generación de cookies, mediante la selección de la correspondiente opción en su programa navegador. Fede informa que en el caso de que deshabilite el uso de cookies la navegación puede ser más lenta de lo habitual. Concretamente, todos los navegadores permiten hacer cambios que permiten desactivar la configuración de las cookies. Estos ajustes se encuentran ubicados en las “opciones” o “preferencias” del menú de su navegador.
Below we show you through links how to disable cookies by following the instructions of the most used browsers.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-us&redirectslug=cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
On the other hand, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install a plug-in in your browser developed by following the instructions indicated in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . On the other hand, regarding the complements of external entities (such as the services of Google Inc.) used in our web portal, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information. . The links are:
Google Inc .: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
4. MORE INFORMATION
Any user who has any questions about these technologies can send us the query through our email email@example.com .