FIRST.- OWNER OF THE WEB
This web portal belongs to Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL with CIF B76158476 , registered in the Mercantile Registry of LAS PALMAS T 2057, F 136, S 8, H GC47091, I / A 1 (06.21.13 ), and with registered office for the purposes of complying with art. 10 of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in C / Cayetana Manrique 19, 1ºA, Las Palmas, Spain.
SECOND.- OBJECT OF THE WEB
Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who accesses challengecanarias.com (hereinafter WEB), information and data (hereinafter CONTENTS and / or SERVICES), through a informative website. The CONTENTS of the web are provided and created by the company itself.
Finally, due to the very nature of the Web, it is possible that the content of these Conditions may be modified or included, therefore any user is obliged to access these Conditions each time they access the Website, assuming that they The corresponding conditions that are in force at the time of access will apply.
THIRD.- ACCESS TO THE WEB
Access to the web does not require prior registration of users. However, to consult certain contents of the Website as well as to receive the newsletters, it will be necessary to register the User using the appropriate procedure.
In any case, the data entered by the User during the registration process must be accurate, current and truthful.
FOURTH.- CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, by way of illustration and not limitation, it is strictly prohibited:
- use the Services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL or to third parties;
- use the Services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of its purpose, as well as to market or disclose such information in any way;
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL may suffer, on the occasion of the breach of any of the previously exposed obligations as well as any others included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by Law in regarding the use of the Website.
Any minor user must use the Web with the consent of their father, mother or legal guardian, who are responsible for any problem that may occur in purchases and in the use of its services.
Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL will ensure at all times that the current legal system is respected, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the Website in the event of alleged commission of any of the crimes or misconduct typified by the current Penal Code, or in case of observing any conduct that, in the opinion of Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL, is contrary to these General Conditions or may disturb the proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige of Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL .
FIVE RULES OF CONDUCT
Users can contact Ocean Wave Sports Marketing S. L . and interact in certain sections of the web portal, either through the Blog or by sharing sections on social networks, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
- NO USER WILL BE ABLE TO IMAGE THROUGH ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION, otherwise they may incur a fault or crime according to the Penal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
- NO DISRESPECTUAL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may hurt the sensitivity are not admissible. In this case, Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL reserves the right to withdraw any content that contravenes this condition and to exercise the appropriate legal channels.
- IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, cite and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action and even make it known to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
SIX.- PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL or third parties, whose rights in this regard are legitimately held by Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL , being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all elements of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, is strictly prohibited.
SEVENTH.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, or failure reasons electricity supply or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Web or the Services, so the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk and expense, Without, at any time, Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL can be held liable in this regard.
In addition, Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limited to:
- Of the use that users make of the materials provided on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the content of the web itself or of third-party portals.
- Of the eventual damages to users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or location of the contents and / or access to the services and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included in the web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL through contractual means.
Similarly, Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored in them, so Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL .
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the user.
- Of the non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, Ocean Wave Sports Marketing S. L . undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident
EIGHTH.- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages suffered by accessing the Services / content of third parties through connections, links or links from the linked sites or on the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links in Ocean Wave Sports Marketing S. L . It is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where they can expand the Services offered by the Portal. Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SLIt will not be in any way responsible for the result obtained through said links or for the consequences arising from the access by users to them. These third-party Services are provided by them, so Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL cannot and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the information and services existing in the content of third parties.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages outside of Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on web sites outside of The company will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relationships with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL
Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL is committed to complying with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, therefore it has adopted the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the status of the technology.
In the forms that collect personal data, each user will be informed about the purposes for which the data is collected. The user will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, opposition and portability of data that assist them, by writing to Ocean Wave Sports Marketing SL at the address electronic email@example.com . In the event that you consider, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
TENTH.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretative or litigious questions that may arise, Spanish legislation will apply and in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Courts of the city of Las Palmas (Spain).